Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

close, name, tree, emmigration, getClientIp, random_media, resources, logs, relationships, permissions, immigration, burial, birth, family fact, support, add, clippings cart, edit interface, follow, admin, spam, datatables, github, message contactform, living, block, styles, prison, surname, latest version, Advanced search, mobile, family, Google Maps, custom text, mystyle, advent, danish, sidebar, 1939 Register, media, transifex, edit menu, place, bug, My Page, re-order, validation, Add a wife, translate, Export/Import, menus, descendants, menu, statistics, upgrade, bug reporting, children, title, emigration

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

No, never seen that. But then I’ve never let web hosts do that sort of job.

At a guess, I’d say they either ticked some boxes they should have when the data was exported from the old server, or similar in setting up the new one. Incorrect delimiters are a possibility.

Or perhaps they need to compare setup of each server, to make sure the new one matches the old one.

I can’t even offer any help with this one, as it requires total access to both your old and new servers. The only thing I am qualified to confirm is that it is not in any way related to kiwitrees’ software itself.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info