Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

MAC, logs, family, pdf, simpl_research, backup, kiwitrees, feedback, type, research tasks, blank, icons, CHR, configure, custom modules, release, index, fatal error, Histo, emigration, blank screem, 3.0.0. setup, HTML block, custom text, server, administration pages, 3.3.1, dates, individual resource, Add a wife, clipboard, 2.0.2, inactive, 3.2.3, burial, birth, Require visitor authentication, 3.2.0, xmas, BAPM, help, themes, survey, privacy, simpl_pages, relationships, spam, shared note, custom, special character, 2.0, slideshow, margin, language, FAQ, follow, reports, roadmap, duplicates, Fancy imagebar

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1643 posts

I think you would need to write your own version of the function print_fact () to create a version that accepts the extra variables, then use “if” statements to only include facts that match those.

I would guess that your old solution must have had a similar solution.

It would be a simple case of copying the existing function print_fact () into your new module, with a different name, and extend its definition from

function print_fact(KT_Event $fact, KT_GedcomRecord $record) {

to something like

function myprint_fact(KT_Event $fact, KT_GedcomRecord $record,$date1M,$date1Y) {

and adding the necessary “If”s.

Are you able to send me a copy of your old module?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info