Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

close, 3.3.0, folder, My Page, colors, IE11, FAQ, data errors, responsive menus, GEDCOM errors, privacy, click, birth, access roles, prison, default individual, chart, validation, style, hover, configure, html, edit, ASSO, 3.0.0, children, Themes change, design, ID notes, PHP, errors, css, xmas, danish, seo, descendants, prefix, formatting, 500, dates, emigration, drag, icons, .mo, relationships, survey, googlemap, media_links, order, googlemaps, 3.2.0, blocks, block, index, google, Export/Import, version, Php 7.1, users, getClientIp

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1669 posts

I found the CSS piece you provided then and created a mystyles.css file in “xenea” theme but it didn’t work.

Possible solutions:

1. The file name is mystyle.css, not mystyles.
    2. Did you clear your browser cache?
    3. Is Xenea the right theme to change? You seem to use a mix of xenea and colors across your sites. If so thren you will need a mystyle.css file in each.

Not all my edits are displaying either. I’ve corrected some several times (Admin > Update place names) and the old one still appears. When I click to show records with that Place, they still have the old name.

That tool has to be very precise in what it changes. So using the “preview” button is a wise precaution.
    Show me a screen dump of your intended change after clicking “preview”.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info