Search
Forums
Tags

500, last change date, research tasks, kiwitrees theme, image, 3.2.3, redirect, advent, ASSO, click, SUBM, simpl_research, support, index, reports, colors, fatal error, Support/Bug Reporting, clipboard, DSGVO, danish, dropbox. token, 3.1.1, 3.0.0 widgets, links, immigration, Export/Import, statisdtics, custom modules, dates, 1939 Register, media, time, My Page, fancy image bar, icons, missing data, zoom, news module, burial, UID, I18N, prison, googlemap, tab, flags, ID facts, Extra menus, lists, DIV, CHR, fact, date, logout, tree, 7.1, individual resource, responsive menus, locked out, birth

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1704 posts

No reason for this to be specific to kiwitrees-nova, so I’ll move it to the standard support forum.

As it happens this was already “in progress” for both versions, solving both your issues.

Technically, the old list was sorted alphabetically – but by its native spelling, so Hebrew was near the end with other script-form spellings. But that aside, I agree it was not helpful.

The vertical sorting was not really possible (easily) until some recent browser (CSS) solutions became widely accepted. They now are, so I am moving these, and the similar layout of place lists, to a vertically based design for the next release of kiwitrees.

Try the attached replacement /admin_site_config.php and let me know how it is. (You may need to clear caches to see results)

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info