Search
Forums
Tags

3.2.0, illegitimate, fact, special character, place, kiwitrees-nova, progress, ckeditor, type, ID notes, 3.2.2, pop-ups, chart, BURI, github, contacts, burial, not married, person, photo, fixing errors, webtrees 1.4.4.1, 2.0, birth, follow, fancy tree view, divorce, add, spouse, Add a wife, html, research tasks, calendar.php issue, descendants, children, Favourites 3.0.0, descendant, GEDCOM errors, clipboard, timeout, I18N, new feature, drag, add_asso_facts, 3.3.3, json, cousins, role edit, button, re-order, flags, administration pages, release, formatting, PHP, blank, relationships, login, Require visitor authentication, white screen

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1717 posts

No reason for this to be specific to kiwitrees-nova, so I’ll move it to the standard support forum.

As it happens this was already “in progress” for both versions, solving both your issues.

Technically, the old list was sorted alphabetically – but by its native spelling, so Hebrew was near the end with other script-form spellings. But that aside, I agree it was not helpful.

The vertical sorting was not really possible (easily) until some recent browser (CSS) solutions became widely accepted. They now are, so I am moving these, and the similar layout of place lists, to a vertically based design for the next release of kiwitrees.

Try the attached replacement /admin_site_config.php and let me know how it is. (You may need to clear caches to see results)

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info