Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

title, multiple marriages, spouse, default individual, Add a wife, folder, kiwitrees 2.0.2, PHP, event, locked out, marriage, pdf, language, access level, tags, 3.0.0. setup, xenea, not married, button, fancy image bar, IE problem, feedback, Require visitor authentication, stories, json, mystyle, server, F.A.B., Batch Updates, editor, places, 7.2, emmigration, 3.3.0, Histo, bug, beta, login upgrade, contact links, gettext, menu, blank screem, styles, logs, date, release, MAC, notes, edit menu, relationships, errors, My Page, inactive, re-order, 3.2.0, mobile, repo, access roles, time, set link

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1655 posts

Thanks Ole, login details received.

Now I can see the problem. Just as well you gave me access as it is not what I first suggested. Thankfully I have seen this before.

The actual problem, once you get past the error displayed is “403 Forbidden – Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Your web host has recently enabled or updated “mod_security” with a rule that does not like “admin_user.php”. It assumes such a word is an attempted hack into the system. I see that your version of LiteSpeed Web Server was updated on 1st March 2018, so that is when the problem would start. It is an unfortunate coincidence that kiwitrees was also updated around the same time.

Here is another example on the web about this issue: https://fluxbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4885

Contact your web host about this. It is not a bug in any system, just a rule that needs adjusting slightly by them. They should be able to find a reference to it at their end on the mod_security logs. If it helps, the URL causing the problem, coming from kiwitrees is:

https://www.xxxxxxxx//kiwitrees/admin_users.php?action=loadrows&sEcho=1&iColumns=14&sColumns=%2C%2C%2C%2C%2C%2C%2C%2C%2C
    %2C%2C%2C%2C&iDisplayStart=0&iDisplayLength=10&mDataProp_0=0&sSearch_0=&bRegex_0=false
    &bSearchable_0=true&bSortable_0=false&mDataProp_1=1&sSearch_1=&bRegex_1=false
    &bSearchable_1=true&bSortable_1=true&mDataProp_2=2&sSearch_2=&bRegex_2=false
    &bSearchable_2=true&bSortable_2=true&mDataProp_3=3&sSearch_3=&bRegex_3=false
    &bSearchable_3=true&bSortable_3=true&mDataProp_4=4&sSearch_4=&bRegex_4=false
    &bSearchable_4=true&bSortable_4=true&mDataProp_5=5&sSearch_5=&bRegex_5=false
    &bSearchable_5=true&bSortable_5=true&mDataProp_6=6&sSearch_6=&bRegex_6=false
    &bSearchable_6=true&bSortable_6=true&mDataProp_7=7&sSearch_7=&bRegex_7=false
    &bSearchable_7=true&bSortable_7=true&mDataProp_8=8&sSearch_8=&bRegex_8=false
    &bSearchable_8=true&bSortable_8=true&mDataProp_9=9&sSearch_9=&bRegex_9=false
    &bSearchable_9=true&bSortable_9=true&mDataProp_10=10&sSearch_10=&bRegex_10=false
    &bSearchable_10=true&bSortable_10=true&mDataProp_11=11&sSearch_11=&bRegex_11=false
    &bSearchable_11=true&bSortable_11=true&mDataProp_12=12&sSearch_12=&bRegex_12=false
    &bSearchable_12=true&bSortable_12=false&mDataProp_13=13&sSearch_13=&bRegex_13=false
    &bSearchable_13=true&bSortable_13=false&sSearch=&bRegex=false&iSortCol_0=2&sSortDir_0=asc
    &iSortingCols=1&_=1521405900153

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    ole