Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

children, users, edit, upgrade, CHR, button, PHP, title, 3.2.2, burial, source, calendar, news module, Support/Bug Reporting, timeout, message contactform, Search and replace, research tasks, notes, statistics, bug, support, 2.0.2, error, simpl_pages, hover, husband, events of close relatives, Require visitor authentication, updates, blocks, 500, validation, date, follow, Extra menus, 7.2, errors, roadmap, place, tree, default individual, library, 3.2.0, tags, media, Fancy imagebar, simpl_grey, album, block, not married, 3.0.0 widgets, cousin tab, clippings cart, MYSQL, sidebar, contact links, sanity checker, php 5.6, emmigration

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1655 posts

Not really. Important to understand that NCHI has different definitions depending if you add to an INDIvidual or FAMrecord. Here’s the definition:

The number of children that this person is known to be the parent of (all marriages) when subordinate to an individual, or that belong to this family when subordinate to a FAM_RECORD

I can’t recall if it’s position in the display changes as well. Easier for you to test that than me dig back into old code.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info