Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

widget, immigration, census assistant, access roles, gender change, Default record, 500, translate, seo, custom text, calendar, resources, menus, advent, media, add, calendar.php issue, batch update, living, transifex, blank, descendant, themes, edit, Georgian, places, name, road map, colors, 2.0.2, 2.0, support, individual resource, age, hover, family fact, lists individuals families, add missing death, new feature, event, F.A.B., multiple marriages, googlemap, block, 3.0.0 widgets, future, watermark, blocks, pdf, edit interface, news module, add_asso_facts, 3.0.0, fixing errors, search, charts, php 7, sanity checker, source, configure

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

Not really. Important to understand that NCHI has different definitions depending if you add to an INDIvidual or FAMrecord. Here’s the definition:

The number of children that this person is known to be the parent of (all marriages) when subordinate to an individual, or that belong to this family when subordinate to a FAM_RECORD

I can’t recall if it’s position in the display changes as well. Easier for you to test that than me dig back into old code.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info