Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

release, custom, clipboard, upgrade, danish, admin, source, special character, timeout, 7.2, MAC, save settings, menu, prefix, spam, My Page, married, edit interface, survey, sidebar, Export/Import, .mo, installation, colors theme, language, album, age, google, research tasks, statistics, 2.0.2, help, widget, flags, events of close relatives, googlemap, CREM, button, translation, duplicates, 7.1, access level, session, privacy, 3.3.0, datatables, repo, advanced, defacto, webtrees 1.4.4.1, library, php 7, logout, name, ASSO, Search and replace, set link, birth, blank screem, family facts

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1643 posts

Would you suggest this route when I do bring over my personal family dB? Not in hurry to do so, so may wait until I’m more comfortable with what took place.

No. It’s not necessary to make life that complex.

If you have already imported your database from the old to a new server, that is all you need. You don’t need to run setup at all. Just copy all the kiwitrees 3.3.2 files from your old system to wherever you want them on your new server, then modify the file /data/config.ini.php so it’s content settings match those required by the new server.

Once that is done, you can upgrade to 3.3.3 in the normal way – which is just copying files again.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info