Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

ckeditor, research tasks, GEDCOM errors, census assistant, Themes change, emmigration, sanity, Histo, css, surname, index, order, type, backup, 3.3.3, googlemap. modified, menu, source, internal messaging, editor, chart, emigration, sidebar, children, access level, redirect, cookie, kiwitrees theme, batch update, progress, prefix, Batch Updates, fixing errors, 3.0.0 widgets, living, mystyle, road map, margin, illegitimate, future, error, My Page, xenea, translate, repo, watermark, .po, married, version, tags, bug reporting, 3.0.0, tree, immigration, missing data, 5.6, CREM, Support/Bug Reporting, nickname, session

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

I have tried that too. (was a batch running while I uploaded a media – it just happens sometimes). I made an edit of the image like changing type or folder and then it was created when I checked the ID which had the imagefile linked

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook